Monday, April 29, 2013

UFO SIGHTINGS: UFO Caught On Tape Over Surry, Virginia - April 17, 2013!

April 29, 2013 - UNITED STATES - This strange unidentified flying object was seen flying across the night skies above Surry in Virginia on the 17th of April, 2013.




EYE-WITNESS REPORT:
On April 17, 2013 at around 2053 hours, I was scanning the skies with a thermo imaging camera. I noticed a object that appeared to be a boomerang coming from the west to east. The object split off into 4 circular objects in a tight formation. I grabbed my cell phone and started to record the screen while tracking the objects. I could not see these objects with the naked eye. They were not there. The thermo camera was the only thing picking them up.

WATCH: UFO over Virginia.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...